Regular Masses with Anointing of the Sick
- An anointing Mass occurs at St Paul’s Villa, Main Avenue Bardon every Thursday at 9am and at Woodlands Nursing Home every third Friday at 9.30am
- Community Morning Tea occurs on every third Thursday of the month at the Dansing Hall on Kennedy Terrace at Bardon.
- Anointing Masses are at Rosalie which occurs on the First Friday of the month and Woodlands which occurs on the third Friday of the month.
Regular activities such as CLOW
- Neo Catechumenant Way hold their gatherings at St Ambrose Catholic Church at Newmarket every Saturday night from 6.30pm
- The Bardon Catholic Charismatic Renewal meets every Friday night from 7.30pm at St Mary Magdalene’s Catholic Church Bardon.
- English Classes are held at Rosalie every Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday from 9.30am to 12 noon.
- Children’s Liturgy occurs across the Parish at:
- St Mary Magdalene’s Bardon
- St Joan of Arc Herston
- St Finbarr’s at Ashgrove.
Young Marists, Lavalla Centre
Young Marists in Brisbane exists as an outreach of the Marist Ministries Office of the Marist Brothers' Sydney Province in Australia. We are based at the Lavalla Centre which is situated on the former site of Marist College Rosalie which provided Catholic education to boys in the Marist way for eighty years until its closure at the end of 2008.
Masses with Youth Focus
The Jubilee Parish holds its Youth Mass on Sunday at 5:30pm at Sacred Heart Catholic Church, Rosalie.
The Emmanuel Covenant Community holds a Youth and Young adults mass every 3rd Sunday of the month at Sacred Heart Church, Given Terrace Rosalie.
Masses in languages other than English
An Indonesian Community Mass and a Korean Community Mass are held on a weekly basis within our Parish. Please refer to the Schedule of Mass Times for the venues and times.
Please contact the parish office on 3369 5351 for more details about the above activities and also those listed below:
- Adult Faith Education - Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults (RCIA) Program, Lenten and Advent Programs
- Sacramental Program for Children
- Baptisms and Weddings